- Inspiration: Doodle Easter Eggs
- Folded Paper Candle Holder Cuffs
- When is a Cabin Not a Cabin?
- Unbelievable Dresser to Desk Makeover
- Better After? Robin Egg Blue Kitchen Makeover
- Roundup: 10 Fun and Fabulous Office Projects
- Inspiration: 2 Ways to use Chairs as Impromptu Closets
- Inspiration: Turn a White Fan into a Rainbow
- Inspiration: DIY Sharpie-Embellished Cloth Napkins
- Make it: Push-Pin Text/Art
Before we start,a NOTE: If using these paper holders with traditional flamed candles, use them as CUFFS around glass jars ONLY with NO paper hanging over the top of the jars. To be completely safe, it would be best to use them with flameless candles.
Kate provides all the details, including a… Continue Reading
To the outside world, Nicole's kitchen 'before' might look perfectly fine, but Nicole wanted a change. And all it took was some paint and a new glass tile back splash. Everything else--appliances, furniture, and light fixtures--remained the same.… Continue Reading
I've seen closets with less storage space than the folding chair closet idea pictured above. Its versatility is undeniable. Add another chair or two if you need the space, and when you don't, or if you move and find you don't need an impromptu closet, you have extra seating. Another great idea is… Continue Reading
Another fun use for our beloved Sharpies include tarting up cloth, in this case cloth-turned napkins. Their creator made the napkins (17" square with a half-inch seam allowance) double-sided, with one side being a colorful print and the other a simple off white. On the… Continue Reading