IKEA is always a good choice for inexpensive furniture, and many of its furniture and home decor accessories make great bases for DIY projects. Are you planning to revamp your bedroom this season? Even if you're not, you're going to love these IKEA bedroom hacks that make basic products look like brand new, unique pieces!
1. Use a child's bed slat to make a stylish but functional wall organizer for hanging baskets, magazines and more!
2. Why not make your nightstand more tech-friendly? Give an IKEA Tarva nightstand a makeover so your electronics plug in more easily.
3. Give a plain IKEA dresser an upgrade with fresh paint and unique drawer pulls like this leather handled RAST dresser.
4. Turn an IKEA coffee table into a beautiful upholstered bench for the foot of your bed!
5. Give a plain IKEA headboard a simple wood slat makeover with peel-and-stick pieces of wood.
6. Make your own table lamp with a concrete base for less than $30 using an IKEA lamp.
7. Beautify your walls with this simple brass corner frame hack using vinyl.
8. A fresh coat of paint and a little re-purposing allows you to turn a simple step stool into a modern plant stand perfect for the corner of your bedroom.
9. Make a campaign dresser using an IKEA Malm unit, and you'll forget what it used to look like.
10. Incorporate today's trends by dying your white IKEA bedding with this beautiful shibori technique.
11. Cover IKEA storage boxes with pretty wrapping paper to make simple storage that matches your bedroom decor.
12. Turn an IKEA highboy dresser into a unique piece of art for storing your clothes.
13. Cover an entire bed frame with batting and fabric for a luxe bed frame makeover.
14. Create a ton of storage under your bed with this IKEA KALLAX shelf hack.
15. Lastly, re-purpose an IKEA spice rack as a bedside shelf with a light!
All of these unique IKEA hacks would be a great addition to a bedroom or other areas of your home. Take advantage of affordable home decor from IKEA, and use these great tips to put your own spin on it!