We spend so much of our time in our kitchens, so shouldn't it be the most functional room of all? Here are ten awesome tips and ideas to help make your kitchen the best it can be.
1. Martha suggests putting wire shelves in your refrigerator and cupboards to ensure your squish-able foods stay un-squished.
2. Using tension rods in your cupboards helps organize cutting boards, also from Martha.
3. Keep the whole family on the same schedule by using chalkboard paint on an otherwise unused space. From She Wears Many Hats.
4. If my pantry were adorable, I'd keep it organized and clean too. From House of Smiths.
5. The bottom cupboards can be used too- add some canisters to hold those items that would get lost in the cabinet abyss otherwise. From Tatertots and Jello.
6. Those faux drawer fronts by your sink can serve a purpose- when they are hacked to be storage. From DIY Club.
7. Cupboard Doors aren't only for hiding contents- they can be great for storing small items, like measuring cups and spoons. From Infarrantly Creative.
8. Your kitchen towel will stay in place with this forehead-smackingly easy solution. From The Kitchn.
9. Keep the backsplash uninterrupted by installing outlets under the cupboards. From Sally Jensen Interiors.
10. Have Stainless Steel appliances? Keep those annoying fingerprints off by using baby oil. From Tipnut.
What other kitchen tips or hacks do you use to keep your culinary experiences running smoothly?
Tagged : Curbly-Original
Techniques : organizing
Room : Kitchen