- Makeover Tour: A Master Bedroom Gets an Eclectic, Mid-Century Inspired M...
- Make It: Easy DIY Wooden Ladder Wardrobe
- 29th Avenue: A Fresh and Functional Home Office Makeover - THE BIG REVEAL!
- How To: Show-Stopping DIY Geometric Wood Flooring
- 29th Avenue: A Fresh and Functional Home Office Makeover
- Halloween How To: Modern DIY Ghost Figurines
- Make It: DIY Woven Hanging Planters
- Halloween How To: SUPER Creepy DIY Bone Wreath
- How To: DIY Modern Farmhouse-Style Bathroom Vanity
- How To: Make a Rolling Firewood Cart
Earlier this week, I introduced you to the small converted attic that functions as our home office. It was a mishmash of furniture and stuff and things that we brought over from our previous home. Stuff and things and furniture that just didn't fit the space. Oh, and don't even get me started on the horror show that was the existing paint job... because I… Continue Reading
Following our tear-it-down-to-the-studs bathroom makeover earlier this year, we were ready for some, shall we say, less intense home updates. You know, the kind that mostly just involve paint and rollers, not drywall and… Continue Reading
Looking for a way to update your current bathroom without overhauling the entire space? Check out this awesome DIY vanity… Continue Reading
Over the summer, we shared plenty of DIY fire pit ideas. While we're well into October, it's still backyard fire pit season if you ask me. (I kinda feel like fall might even be a better time to enjoy an outdoor fire since it's actually chilly at night!). Of course, to have a fire you need wood -- and a place to store… Continue Reading