- Gift Guide: 10 Handmade Home Decor Gifts
- Before and After: A Playful, Spotted Sofa Makeover
- Make It: DIY String Art Alternative Christmas Tree
- DIY Gift Ideas Galore: Our Pinterest-Official Board!
- IKEA Hack: DIY Leather-Embellished Cutting Boards
- Before and After: A Glam Copper Lampshade Makeover
- Before and After: A Stylish Mudroom Makeover for Under $300
- Eye Candy: 20 Stylish Thanksgiving Tablescapes and Place Settings
- Make It: DIY Engraved Wooden Spoons
- Make It: DIY Hidden Bookshelf Storage
This old Craigslist sofa had great bones, but its yellow velvet upholstery was in pretty sad shape. Knowing that it would need to be reupholstered soon, Jordan kept her eyes open for the perfect fabric until, one fortunate spring day, she found it. And now? Now this sofa looks like… Continue Reading
We've seen typographic string art, abstract string art, and now: Christmas tree string art! If you've got the patience and the wall space (and don't want to take up any floor space), this project's for… Continue Reading
Curbliers, we have some exciting news! Recently, the good folks at Pinterest invited us to head up their DIY Gifts board for the holidays. We are SUPER stoked to be a part of this project!
We've also invited some of our favorite bloggers and tastemakers to join in the fun, so take a peek at our DIY Gifts board, see what we've been pinning, and get inspired!
I love this makeover idea for transforming a ho-hum plastic lamp shade into some statement… Continue Reading
This mudroom entryway was an empty stretch of space before Gabrielle got to work on it. But, after a few trips to IKEA, some vision, and less than $300, it's now a high-functioning area of her home! … Continue Reading
Thanksgiving is next week and, while the focus will mainly be on all that delicious food (yum), it's always fun to create an extra-special holiday atmosphere with a festive tablescape. Here are 20 stylish table settings to inspire… Continue Reading
A secret, perfectly concealed, spy-like storage spot: how awesome is that?! I would have loved something like this as a kid--it was always a battle to hide my Halloween candy from my thieving siblings--and now that I'm an adult, heck, why shouldn't I make… Continue Reading