This summer, we moved into a new studio space on a bustling avenue that cuts right through the heart of St. Paul and Minneapolis. We love it; our huge floor-to-ceiling-windows look out into the sun-filled street and sidewalks where we can watch the light-rail trains go rolling by. But the people looking back at us don't have as much to look at; our storefront is still looking a little shabby and unloved. So we decided to start out office transformation from the outside in: with a few large-scale DIY concrete planters.
It's time for a summer decor refresh, and we've teamed up with a handful of gorgeous, modern brands to help you make it happen! We're giving away $2,100 in decor products and services:
- Decorist Classic Makeover: full room design in your own style and budget including a detailed write-up, shopping list and floor plan plus a $50 furniture credit (total value: $350)
- $350 in authentic peel and stick wood wall paneling from Stikwood
- $350 in comfort-driven luxury sleepwear built for function and flattery from Lunya
- $350 in "Room in a Box" bedroom decor arrangements from Remodo
- $350 in modern furniture from interior designer resource LexMod
- $350 in environmentally friendly detergents, fabric care, and home cleaning products from The Laundress
To enter, simply follow the link below and start dreaming up the possibilities!