Are you looking for a way to make playtime both magical and organized? Look no further than these genius IKEA Lego table hacks! With the combination of IKEA’s versatile furniture pieces and the endless possibilities of Legos, you can create a DIY Lego table that sparks creativity and keeps your kid’s Lego bricks corralled — win, win!
These Lego table hacks will bring magic to your child’s playtime and help foster essential skills like problem-solving, imagination, and fine motor coordination. Plus, with everything organized and easily accessible, cleanup becomes a breeze!
With these genius IKEA Lego table hacks, and let playtime become an adventure for your little ones. From building cities to exploring new worlds, the only limit is their imagination.
- The IKEA TROFAST storage units are the perfect way to hide away Lego pieces and other toys. Combine a few of those units with Lego baseplates, and you have the ideal Lego table setup! We love how these TROFAST units were mounted as shelves. Major space saver!
- Who says coffee tables are only for the living room? Donae got creative and paired an Ikea LACK table with TROFAST storage drawers to create this custom DIY Lego table Ikea hack that her kids are sure to enjoy for years.
- Jenn’s IKEA hack is so easy, and it makes a great train table too. All you need is two TROFAST storage units and a few bins, and you’ve got a fun addition for a toddler playroom.
- We love the addition of these colorful Lego base plates and hanging containers to this Ikea LACK coffee table turned Lego play table.
- Create a Lego table your kiddos can play at for hours using the LATT kids table. Pair it with a few SUNNERSTA buckets to keep things nice and organized!
- Jessica, from The Martin Nest, takes Lego storage ideas to the next level by creating the ultimate Lego workstation with the IKEA SKADIS pegboard system. The ideal addition to any kid’s room.
- This large Lego table IKEA hack is the perfect way to build, display, and organize any size of Lego collection. From IKEA Hackers, Jules ingeniously mounted IKEA TROFAST organizers on caster wheels to make this giant Lego table more portable (so you can rescue those bricks that fall under the table!)
- ALEX drawer units, a KLIMPEN table top, and VARIERA flatware trays make up this Lego table. It’s a sleek combination that is as functional as it is beautiful.
- This small Lego table is perfect for smaller spaces, AND it’s portable! Whether the kids want to play in the living room, kitchen, or bedroom, this Lego table made with a LACK side table and casters makes it possible to play anywhere.
- This IKEA TROFAST frame, transformed into giant Lego bricks, makes a fun and colorful playroom addition.