Themed gift baskets make amazing, affordable, memorable gifts. The key is to pick the items carefully and to pay attention to the presentation. Here are fifteen of my very favorite gift basket ideas for the upcoming holiday season!
Hey! Check out our latest gift basket roundup: 20+ More Inexpensive DIY Gift Basket Ideas
1. Spa Basket - This gift basket idea is perfect for that friend who needs a good excuse to relax. Fill it with loofahs, body washes, bath gels, candles, and a succulent for a pretty finishing touch. Head over to Style Me Pretty for more ideas.
2. Color-Themed Kitchen Basket - Stick with two or three colors and make sure to add a personalized piece like the gorgeous monogrammed dish towel in this basket. Read more over here.
3. Pancake Gift Basket - This might be my favorite... it contains a jar of pancake mix with the thoughtful (and delicious) addition of chocolate chips. Also included are maple syrup, coffee beans and handmade zucchini bread. Check out the details here.
4. DIY Movie Night Basket - DVDs, popcorn and candy... what could be better?! Wrap it in cellophane and add a big red bow to make it extra pretty. Here are the details.
5. Girls' Night In A Basket - This is a fun one... fill a basket with magazines, nail polish, bath gel, lotion and other relaxing goodies for the girlie girl on your list. Check out the original post here.
6. Pasta Dinner Basket - Buy a good bottle of marinara, some high quality spaghetti and a nice bottle of olive oil... and don't forget the red wine! Read more about this gift basket idea here.
7. Margarita Basket - Pair a bottle of tequila with a good margarita mix, and add a couple of limes and a yellow citrus juicer. Beautiful! More info can be found here.
8. Hot Chocolate Gift Basket - This is the perfect gift to keep your friends warm on those chilly winter nights. Check out the full tutorial here.
9. BBQ Basket - Here's a unique one... fill a basket with handmade BBQ sauce and a delicious rub mix. Here are the recipes.
10. Gardener's Gift Basket - For the friend in your life with a green thumb... new gardening gloves, a watering can and a pretty plant to tide them over until spring. Read more here.
11. Happy Hour Basket - A bottle of wine, unique glasses, a pretty tea towel, a baguette, grapes and other snacks are perfect for this one. Read more here.
12. Beer Lover's Basket - Assemble this one according to the recipient's taste; stick with domestic beer if that's what they usually drink, or go with a mix of unusual craft beers if they like to try new things. Check out more good ideas here.
13. Soup Basket - You've probably seen the soup-in-a-jar idea, but why not take it a step further and include ingredients for a recipe like tortilla soup above? Here are the instructions.
14. Breakfast For Two - This one has to be made right before, but it will be worth it... the recipient is sure to love it! Check out the details here.
15. Coffee Lover's Basket - This gift basket idea is super fun ... combine K-cups, vanilla syrup and delicious biscotti for a coffee lover's dream gift. Check out the instructions (and free printable tags) here.