A DIY daybed can be a great way to add some comfortable lounging space to your home. Check out these great examples.
We love having guests over for long weekend visits. And now that we have a guestroom, I throw out the invite to family and friends regularly! Prep your guestroom or patio with one of these gorgeous daybeds that are either made from scratch or just include simple and cheap updates!
1. A DIY daybed made entirely from plywood! The clean lines make this one super chic! via The Merrythought
2. Adding midcentury legs to an IKEA foundation gave this daybed a super modern look! via Sugar & Cloth
3. This storage bed is essentially a large wooden box with three compartments inside for organization! Layering a large cushion and pillows on top cozied it right up! via PROPER
4. Create a large bench for sitting or sleeping! via Time of The Aquarius
5. Fill a guest bedroom with several hanging daybeds to accomodate a large group or visiting family! via Ana White
6. Collecting wood pallets? Or know where to find some? This pallet daybed is for you! via Pretty Prudent
7. A bed for either indoors or out! via Apprentice Extrovert
8. Because it swings! This easy daybed might just be my favorite! via The Merrythought
9. Use a door as the headboard! via Keeping It Simple
10. Add legs to two mattresses that are couches by day and beds by night! via Mettes Pottery
Share these on Pinterest!