Have you ever considered dark paint when painting your home’s exterior? Here are ten amazing homes that showcase dark paint as a worthy choice for your home’s exterior.
1. The above photo’s dark gray exterior is lightened up with a medium-toned wood stain and brushed nickel hardware.
2. The black paint, pulled from the black in the brick, makes this little house stand out among the bigger structures around it.
3. The black house with a black trim is lightened up with all the landscape and greenery around it.
4. See… dark brown houses don’t have to be ugly. (Technically, this is not painted but a dark stained shingle gives the same effect.)
5. This craftsman home painted dark teal with white trim is adorable.
6. Navy painted homes with light wood have my heart.
7. This dark grey is more a medium-dark grey. It looks amazing with the black windows and white painted trim.
8. Rustic exteriors can look amazing with dark paint. I love the contrast of the lighter stone and wood beams.
9. What I love the most about dark painted exteriors is how it creates a great background for landscaping and plants to stand out.
10. What about painting your home dramatic blue? This color is Benjamin Moore New York State of Mind 805.