Most rental bathrooms need a little help. Here are ideas that might could help your rental bathroom be a little bit more stylish.
1. Install some really fun patterned temporary wall paper. Everytime you will walk in you will be happy...and distracted from what you don't love.
2. Use large baskets for storage. They not only provide storage and added texture but they can hide the floors.
3. Add small or large pieces of furniture to give you more storage and make things look pretty.
4. Hang a gallery wall in your bathroom and turn it into an art installation or a wall of your favorite things.
5. Hang a very colorful patterned shower curtain. The above rental has some issues here but my eye is drawn to the shower curtain. The art of distraction is in play here.
6. Embrace the quirks and style your bathroom with things that will compliment the quirky elements in a bathroom. All the sudden your bathroom will become adorable like Younghouselove's guest bathroom above.
7. Cover the floor with a vinyl rug cut to size. Kerra Michele Huerta used a vinyl floor cloth from Spicher and Co. You could probably accomplish the same thing cheaper using a vinyl remnant from your local home store.
8. Add plants to your bathroom.
Do you need more renter solutions? Check out these updates you can do in your rental.