This year, throwing a holiday party is as easy as 1, 2, 3 with this festive roundup of 15 holiday party decor ideas. If you're hosting a party this weekend, before Christmas comes next week, you may want to take note. There are plenty of DIY ideas to get your mind racing with party and decor inspiration. Ready to jump in?
1. Put together a honeycomb wreath that guests will love.
2. Adorn plain walls with simple garlands.
3. Place ornaments into small baskets and add tiny Santa hats to paper straws for the party.
4. Create a DIY 2-D Christmas tree with this clever tutorial.
5. Or go with a copper wall art option that doubles as a photo booth backdrop.
6. Add festive garlands around the house.
7. Hang greenery overhead for a beautiful (and unique) dinner party with friends.
8. Make a giant pinecone garland for the table or fireplace.
9. Add red bead garlands and chalkboard Christmas phrases, so that every room of the house has a little something special.
10. Place wrapped gifts and flowers on the sweets table.
11. Create a 'Merry and Bright' art piece that doubles as a photo booth backdrop.
12. Hang a scalloped wreath from the front door to greet guests as they start filing in.
13. Felt garlands are another fun way to bring in bright colors for the holidays.
14. Create a simple 'Ho Ho Ho' banner in a matter of minutes.
15. And finally, we started with honeycombs, so let's end with honeycombs...Decorate with hanging honeycomb balls and Christmas ornaments to get guests talking.
For more DIY holiday party decor, visit last year's roundup.