Have you ever worked with concrete before? It sounds like a material fit only for hardcore DIYers, but honestly it's much easier to use than you might think. So if you're ready to roll up your sleeves and mix a little concrete this weekend, I have a weekend warriors roundup just for you.
1. Create two-toned concrete letters
2. Make a neon, cinder block planter
3. How to make a concrete pendant lamp
4. How to make concrete coasters
5. Create a modern cinder block platform bed
6. How to make custom concrete garden stones
7. How to make a concrete table/ stool
8. Make geometric concrete hooks
9. How to make a modern concrete fire pit from scratch
For even more concrete projects, visit this past roundup up on Curbly.