Concrete, cement, and cinder block are all pretty mundane building materials. But with some creativity and elbow grease, you can put them to work transforming your outdoor space into a stylish living area! We’ve found some awesome projects for you to try: a cinder block bench, coffee table, planters, and more! Here are 12 awesome DIY projects to try this spring:
We like using ShapeCrete for the more creative projects. It’s moldable like clay but hardens like concrete.
3. DIY 3D Cinder Block Planter Wall
4. DIY Modern Concrete Paver Planter
5. DIY Concrete Fire Bowl Feature
6. DIY Leaf Impression Garden Stepping Stones
7. DIY Cinderblock Outdoor Sofa and Coffee Table
8. DIY Cinder Block and Wood Bench
9. DIY Cinder Block Planter and Outdoor Bar
10. DIY Reclaimed Concrete Slab Table
11. DIY Molded Concrete Planters
Thanks! I wasn’t looking for ideas other than planters and you have enlightened my inner creativity.
That concrete slab table could kill a small child trying to climb up to it so it better be well balanced so that it cannot possibly tip over. That slab appears to be very heavy and precariously balanced.
I can’t even imagine how a child would be able to tip over a concrete slab that weighs probably several hundred pounds.
ALL are FANTASTIC ~ ESP. #7!! that is one sturdy outdoor sofa-bench! :^D
Love the DIY outdoor sofa. Easy to make and looks stunning.