Shopping for outdoor furniture can be a ghastly task. Why not build your own? Here are five pieces to inspire you to break out the tools!
1. Use pallet boards to create a simple set of furniture. Photo via Harwell Photography.
2. For $30, you can build a beautiful bench from concrete blocks! Photo via Better Homes & Gardens.
3. Working again with wood pallets, this giant succulent table would be perfect on any patio. Photo via Far Out Flora.
4. Kill two birds with one stone and build a cooler INSIDE your patio table! Photo via Domesticated Engineer.
5. This outdoor fireplace is a definite show-stopper and one you can build in a weekend! Photo via The Brick House.