Father's Day is one of those holidays that seems to sneak up on you. With summer vacation planning and the no-schedule chaos of kids being out of school, suddenly it's the third Sunday in June and you haven't even bought a necktie. If you're feeling unprepared to celebrate the dads in your life this year - no worries! We've got you covered with these simple and free Father's Day printables. Scroll on and get inspired.
1. Even the smallest gifts are impressive with the right wrapping. This adorable bow tie box is perfect to package dad's favorite candy or other tiny treat. Download the template here.
2. If the father you want to honor is a pretty cool dude - this "coolest pop" card would be perfect for him. Hide a gift card inside or attach it to a box of his favorite popsicles! Get it here.
3. For a gift that cost no money at all, consider this cute coupon book. The kids will have fun giving this to dad, and it includes redeemable coupons he'll love like a free car wash, breakfast in bed, or one big hug. Download these Father's Day printables here.
5. No matter what you've wrapped up for dad this year, these modern gift tags will give your wrapping job a chic upgrade. Simply print on heavy cardstock, punch a hole at the top, and attach to your gift. Download the tags here.
6. These typography glasses are perfect if you're looking for a silly gift that will make him laugh. The template can be used on any color of cardstock - get a matching tie for a whole ensemble! Download the template here.
7. If you and the kids feel like crafting this year, print this "You Rock Dad" coloring page. Place it in a plain frame, and then use a hot glue gun to decorate the frame with rocks. He'll love the fun pun, and the kids handy work. Get it here.