The leaves are falling, the temperature's dropping, and the weather is perfect for spending some time outdoors. If you're like me, you want your porch to be as inviting as the weather around you. Here are some of my favorite fall porch decorations to help get you in the season.
1. This Boho Fall Porch is simple and not over the top orange.
2. I love the mixture of colors on these steps, including the fall lettuce plants. I have to admit I am kind of obsessed with fall lettuce plants.
3. If you don't love fall colors then this "cool color" fall porch might be the inspiration you're looking for.
4. This mixture of greenery and draping vines is a modern inspiration for your fall porch planters.
5. This porch is simple and rustic. It's a good reminder that you don't have to go over the top to be inviting.
6. If you have a wrap around porch with seating, the ladder with blankets is stylish and functional. Can't you just see yourself "cozying" up in a blanket, drinking some cider, on a brisk fall night? Also: those window wreaths! Fantastic!
7. This is a bright modern take on a fall porch. I love the plant stand instead of a planter!
8. This porch proves that fall doesn't have to be rustic. I love the potted magnolia trees.
9. If your porch doesn't lead to the front door...no problem. Hang a large wreath on the exterior wall or window at the top of your steps.
10. This is seriously a fall porch dream. I would never go inside if I lived here.