Fall and leather just go together. There's something about some beautiful brown leather that just makes you want to cozy up with a good book, or maybe a beautiful bag to get you out on the road! Whatever the case, I've rounded up 12 of the prettiest pieces we're crushing on this fall!
1. Yup. I want to store all of the firewood in these gorgeous faux leather & canvas buckets from West Elm! $79 here!
2. This leather pouf from CB2 is the perfect resting spot for your feet on a cold morning! $199 from CB2
3. Keep your headphones tangle-free with this DIY earbud holder by DIY in PDX!
4. Hang this beauty on your wall! From Society 6 for $34
5. We all need a pillow with pink leather applique. $30 from CB2
6. It's not just for the holidays, but I definitely want this up in December! DIY leather chain by Make & Tell
7. Storage! Storage is always good. DIY leather & rope baskets from Always Rooney
8. Place one of these leather catchalls by the door! $90 from CB2
9. Keep your office organized with one of these leather beauties! From $24 from West Elm
10. We all need some leather straps to hold our blankets and/or yoga mats! $139 from GlobalNomadCo on Etsy
11. You need a bag. A leather bag. This one is perfect. $168 from Madewell
12. Travel in style with this European carry-on! $280 from eBags