The IKEA Lack is the one table to rule them all. It comes in a series of colors, and is known as a chameleon! The Lack is highly customizable and, for ten bucks, you'd be crazy not to purchase one of your own! If you're in need of inspiration, check out this roundup of unrecognizable tables!
1. Add some gold and make a beautiful side table! via Lovely Indeed
2. Add some architectural changes like new legs! via My So Called Crafty Life
3. I love how it looks with this beautiful wood added to the top! via Simply LKJ
4. Add shapes with wood veneer! via Crafty Nest
5. Marble contact paper goes a long way! via Splendor Styling
6. Add some fabric and upholster! via Sarah M. Dorsey Designs
7. Stack 'em high! via Live From B5
8. Once more filled with love for the faux grain! via Lolly Jane Blog
9. Adding an overlay creates a completely new table! via Amy Krist
10. Use a little Mod Podge and a map to create this whimsical piece! via Operation Home Blog
11. For The Pet Lover! via Ikea Hackers
12. Add some gorgeous tiles to the top for a Moroccan feel. via IKEA
Bookmark these to come back to when you're ready to update your own!