Palm Springs is a world of a its own. Set against a desert backdrop, the homes and hotels are filled to the brim with bohemian, eclectic, and midcentury modern inspiration. If you're decorating your patio (or just feel the need to drool over some gorgeous images), here are 9 pretty fantastic spots found around Palm Springs!
1. A mix of eclectic and midcentury modern furniture at The Parker hotel! via Kristin Eldridge
2. The Ace Hotel is the epitome of laid back and relaxed style. Colors are muted and things look effortless. via Dwell
5. A bit of bohemian with lots of texture at Korakia! via 100 Layer Cake
6. I LOVE color, but you cannot go wrong with muted tones and clean lines against a desert backdrop. via Home Adore
8. Cushions in bold colors surround the pool! via LA Times
Share this on Pinterest!