We have about 10 rugs in our home at the moment. Those are the ones on display. And then I have a handful that I can't part with, but they don't go with our style in our new place. They're just collecting dust in storage so I thought I'd research ways to incorporate them into our pad in some way before getting rid of them! Here are 10 things you can and should try before parting ways with your old rugs!
1. Paint a fun design on a boring rug to give it some life! via Mountain Modern Life
2. Add some flowers and rope and turn it into a beautiful tapestry! via The Kipi Blog
3. Cover a bench! via A Beautiful Mess
4. Cut up the rug and turn it into some floor poufs! via Style Me Pretty Living
5. Create an ottoman from that old rug! via Teal & Lime
6. If it's dirty, just give it a deep clean! via Keeping Up With Mrs. Smith
7. Turn a rag rug into a tote! via Cakies
8. Use a couple of cheap floormats to create a kilim pouf! via Retropolitan
9. Turn a bunch of rugs into Bohemian pillows! via The White Buffalo Styling Co.
10. This pom pom rug is also a tapestry and table runner! via Brit + Co
Share this roundup on Pinterest!