The cinderblock is just one of the most versatile pieces of outdoor equipment out there. I know, you're probably thinking, "what else can you do with it, but raise a bed?!" I've rounded up 10 cool ideas for using those guys around your backyard! The rotisserie? A definite game changer. Check them out below!
1. Painted cinderblocks look great filled with succulents! See it on A Kailo Chic Life!
2. Or skip the paint! See it on Apartment Therapy!
3. Stack them up and place a cushion to create a bench! See it on Better Homes & Gardens!
4. Or! Stack some blocks and lay some tabletop! See it on Better Homes & Gardens!
5. Fill them with grass and line a table for centerpieces! See it on Design*Sponge!
6. Create an outdoor bench! See it on Fab Everyday!
7. Having an outdoor party? A wedding maybe? Check out these centerpieces! See it on Yes Please!
8. Surround your garden beds with cinderblocks! See it on Vintage Kids Modern World!
9. Create an outdoor rotisserie! See it on Tips For Survivalists!
10. This bench looks cozy and handy with all that storage underneath! See it on B Organic!
Share this roundup on Pinterest!