Televisions aren't a necessity, but most bedrooms and living rooms have them. You can equip your living space with one, but still hide it with a clever and cool option like one of these below!
1. This gorgeous wall art slides in front of the tv to hide it until you're ready to use it! See it on Julep!
2. The tv is still exposed with this idea, but unsightly cords are hidden away with expanding shelves! See it on OneKindesign!
3. The "Art Screen" by Vutec allows you to hide the tv in a frame. When the tv is not in use, the art is on display. When you're ready to use the tv, the art slides up and the tv comes out! See it on Vutec!
4. There's more to this wall paneling than meets the eye! A small compartment opens and reveals the television! See it on Southern Living!
5. There's a tv behind that map! See it on Home Love Stories!
6. Hide the tv behind some shutters! See it Ballard Designs!
7. I love the idea of having the television hide behind beautiful mirrors! See it on Laurel & Wolf!
8. Keep the tv hidden behind some beautiful sliding cabinets! See this hidden media storage on Pottery Barn!
Share these ideas on Pinterest!