It's a proven fact that plants just make a person feel happier. In my own home, there are several large plants in the main gathering spots and people tend to gravitate toward those spaces naturally. Whether you live in a large home or a tiny apartment, there are ways to bring the garden indoors! From wall plants to a mini succulent garden, you can totally enjoy all that plants have to offer in almost any space!
1. Brighten up your space with a literal wall of plants! via Lana Red Studio
2. Hang a moss ball string garden in front of a window! via Garden Matter
3. Turn a mini candle holder into a mini moss garden! via We Are Scout
4. A crystal succulent garden is a great desk accessory! via Adventures In Making
5. This bright mini bucket would look great in a window! via Tell Love And Party
6. Stack these on your desk or on the wall! via A Piece of Rainbow
7. A perfect accessory for a bathroom or window, this is called a shower buddy! You guessed it; The creator made this one specifically for her shower! via Instructables
9. Fill an empty frame with an assortment of succulents and put it on display! via BHG
10. Create a mini shelf to hang and display small pots! via By Brittany Goldwyn
Share this roundup on Pinterest!