It's a fact that art just makes a space feel cozier. You can bring a bit of your personality and flair to your home by just putting up some prints on the walls. I LOVE having art all over our house, but don't always have the dollar bills to fund my obsession. But there are some shortcuts! I've rounded up 10 cool online shops to buy prints from designers, artists, photographers, and more that range from the cheap, cheap (think $17!) to tastefully affordable ($225)! Check them out below!
1. Tiny Showcase - a lovely shop filled with to the brim with beautiful prints. Each Tuesday, the inventory is updated with the release of new limited edition prints like this "Happy Hour" print from $25.
6. Etsy - We all know that gorgeous pieces of art and furniture can be found on Etsy. If you've got a low budget you're working with, you can still find a quality piece for less! Check out this "Bike Girls" print from $22!
7. MINTED - It's no secret that amazing art awaits us over at MINTED. I'm such a sucker for everything churned out of their site. The collection of artists is a vast one ensuring that beautiful art can fit everyone's tastes - and budget! Check out this "Of Land and Sea" print from $22
8. Tappan Collective - An online shop that also curates art in physical locations around Los Angeles, Tappan is a place to find that special one-of-a-kind piece! Check out this "Bye Sunset" print from $50!
10. Print Collection -PC has a rich history in family business and releases new prints and photographs for your inspiration daily! Check out this "South Carolina Amethyst" print from $17!