We've all seen the typical vinyl wall decal - a phrase in black, scripty letters usually hung somewhere in the home. Those aren't necessarily my style, so I've rounded up 12 cool ideas and uses for vinyl in the home. Some are on walls. Some aren't! Check them out!
1. Custom cut decals to create a robot's dreamland! See more on Hello Creative Family.
2. This set is for purchase, but you could easily duplicate it with black, red, and green wall vinyl found at your local craft store! See it on Pixers.
3. Use decal paper and some water to create labels for your spice rack! See it on iHeart Organizing.
4. You just need your printer to make these cool pantry labels! See more on The Painted Hive!
5. Make a personalized nightlight for your son or daughter's room! See it on Cute As A Fox.
6. Add some letters to flower pots! See more on Craft E Corner.
7. Spruce up your travel jar to get you inspired to plan and save! See it on Instagram.
8. Create the look of wood with peel-and-stick vinyl in a faux finish! See it on Tag & Tibby.
9. Organize the bins in your pantry or laundry room with large custom decals! See it on ForRent.com.
10. This geometric wall decal is no longer available, but you could easily replicate the look with some black washi tape. It looks great as a stand-in headboard!
11. Place bubbles or other bathroom-related designs on shower doors! See it on blankcanvasdesigns on Etsy.
12. This might be my favorite idea. Cut up some black vinyl or use washi tape and give your washer & dryer set a quick facelift! See it on A Beautiful Mess.