Once the weather warms up, it's impossible to not want to be outside all the time. Have friends and family over for a little get together watching movies, playing games, or eating a nice meal, and do it all outdoors! Here are a few ideas for outdoor entertaining that are bound to make anyone happy!
1. Light up your the backyard or patio with a bunch of these cool DIY torches! See more on Build House Home.
2. Spend an afternoon laying a few bricks to create an easy and modern fire pit! See more on Momtastic.
3. Put your grade school origami skills to the test with these DIY string lights! See more on Wit & Whistle.
4. Remember how much fun JENGA was?! Create a lifesize version to play at your next outdoor soiree! See more on Used Everywhere.
5. Designate a spot outdoors to mix drinks with this DIY serving station! See more on Live Laugh Rowe.
6. Build your own outdoor movie theater! See more on June Bug Photography.
7. Paint a whimsical pattern on a dropcloth to create your own chic picnic blanket! See more on The House That Lars Built.
8. Pull off an al fresco dining situation without a hitch! See more on Curbly.
9. I'm a sucker for lifesize lawn games. This matching version looks like tons of fun! See more on Studio DIY.
10. Getting a space ready for outdoor entertaining doesn't have to be hard. Give metal chairs a colorful makeover with a little spray paint to get you on your way! See more on The Moon And Me.
Did any of these spark your interest to round up a group of pals and head outside for some fun?!