Whether you're indoors or outside, lighting is important. Candles are romantic. Hanging globe lights from trees and pergolas create a cool and ethereal feeling to outdoor entertaining. Whatever the situation, we've rounded up 11 cool ideas when it comes to finding the perfect lighting for your home and/or event! Inspiration below!
1. Turn a basket into a pendant light! See it on One O!
2. Use ping pong balls over Christmas lights to create a globe light look! See it on The Surznick Common Room!
3. A row of these copper tea lights would look great down a table or sidewalk! See it on Julie Blanner!
4. Create a wood and copper chandelier like this one! See it on Vintage Revivals!
5. Use paper punches to create paper lanterns and fill them with LED lights! See it on The House That Lars Built!
6. Empty water bottles and spray paint are the supplies needed for this colorful lighting project! See it on Bob Vila!
7. Attach string lights to balls of grape vine! See it on Fab You Bliss!
8. Create glowing orbs to place all around your yard! See it on The Art of Doing Stuff!
9. Poke holes in the sides of tin cans to create secret art that is only noticeable when all lit up at night! See it on Grow Creative!
10. These hanging paper lanterns are cute, colorful, and a fun addition to any outdoor soiree. See it on Martha Stewart!
11. Simply use ribbon to hang miniature tealights from tree branches! See it via We Heart It.
12. Cut the bottoms off birthday hats to create this cone light garland! See it on Creme de la Craft!
How do you update your lighting? Buy or DIY?