Who doesn't love a DIY project that involves supplies that are basically free?! Gather up some twigs from your backyard and neighborhood and try your hand at one of these cool ideas! Bring nature indoors!
I love the simple & rustic beauty of this wreath! See more on Sugar & Charm.
2. This candle holder is a perfect craft to make with kids! See more on Journey Into Creativity.
3. A great and simple wall installation! See more on Homeology Modern Vintage.
4. This lampshade is made entirely out of twigs and can be stacked as high as you like! See more on Instructables.
5. This specific art is fall-themed with its pumpkin shape, but you could take the idea and make any shape you want! See more on Show & Tell U.
6. Give your colored pencils a makeover! See more on Delineate Your Dwelling.
7. This twiggy sailboat would be great in nautical nursery or a home near the beach! See more on House of Hawthornes.
8. These mini egg wreaths are perfect if you're planning to celebrate the upcoming Easter holiday! See more on Selbermachen Guru.
9. Make trivets in all shapes & sizes! See more on Show & Tell U.
10. Imagine a giant version of this ombre twig wall hanging! See more on Grow Creative.
11. Get the look of antler mounts in your home, even if you don't have real sheds! See more on Earnest Home Co.
Share this roundup on Pinterest!
Do you have any twiggy projects in your home? We'd love to hear in the comments below!