We covered the guys last week. Today we're turning our attention to the ladies. Although, I'm guessing there are a lot of guys out there that would love some of the things on this list as much as some of the ladies out there would love some of the things on the guys' list--okay, maybe not the beard oil, but I digress. So, read on and make your must-make list, because Valentine's Day is going to be here before you know it.
1. We're going to start with this sweet idea from The Suburban Mom, which is a perfect Valentine for the kiddo's favorite teacher(s). All you need is a red apple EOS lip balm; The Suburban Mom supplies the free printable
2. Sticking with lips, this gift bag would be perfect for the younger ladies in your life. Visit Thirty Handmade Days for the tutorial; and, yes, a free printable is supplied.
3. For that woman who knows the real you, a jar filled with her favorite candies will touch her heart. The 36th Avenue has all the details with, you guessed it, another free printable.
4. This project has been around for quite awhile, but it's so clever, it needed to be on our roundup. It's about the sweetest use of an old incandescent lightbulb ever. Design Sponge takes us through the process.
6. Remember making paper carnations as a kid? Perhaps now that we've honed our crafting skills, it's time to give them another try using Casey's tutorial. Visit Vitamini Handmade to see it.
7. Three ingredient lotion bars in the shape of hearts? Yes, please. Click here for the tutorial.
8. In this case, "L" is for "we LOVE this yarn-wrapped ombre monogramed letter." Can we all agree that the fabric hearts are NOT an option? Jillian tells us how to replicate it over on Catch My Party.
9. Okay, maybe not all women would appreciate a potholder as a Valentine's day gift, but come on, this heart potholder is positively squeal-worthy. (I think I'll make one for myself, as a matter of fact.) Lisa and Sarah over at A Spoonful of Sugar Designs provide the pattern and tutorial.
10. Personally, I've never met a woman who didn't love fuzzy socks. (Have you?) Which is why this fuzzy sock cupcake makes me very, very happy. Think about it...all the sweetness of a cupcake without the calories. LOVE. Kim at 733 Blog tells us how to make them.
For more great Valentine's day gift ideas, click here!