Valentine's Day is just around the corner, which means it's time to think about Valentine's Day cards. Hand made, of course. These 10 options take the guesswork out of the undertaking. Super clever, super easy, super adorbs, they're sure to win a few hearts.
1. First we'll start with the kiddos. For their school mates, it doesn't get much better than this fishbowl card from Bliss Bloom Blog. And, yes, Bliss Bloom offers a free download for the bowl and text part.
2. Rolls of Smarties (or, if you're Canadian, Rockets candies), some washi tape and this free download from 733 Blog and you're ready to go to make these sweet sentiments:
3. These washi tape cards from A Step in the Journey couldn't be cuter or easier to make.
4. Speaking of washi tape, this idea from No Biggie would take seconds to whip out.
5. We're suckers for googlie eyes around here, so these google-eyed-in-love hearts from Paper Source won ours. Hearts that is, not google eyes.
6. If you have a some stamps and ink pad--or a steady hand--and some old paint chips, these Valentine's Day cards would be PERFECT for your fellow fan of Curbly or DIY in general. The idea comes from Jodi Kahn picked up at Country Living.
7. This next idea comes from Real Simple, and although it features a King of Hearts playing card, the idea could use other cards as well, with a little tweaking, of course. Queen of Hearts = "Queen of My Heart". Ace of Hearts = "You're Aces". Two of any cards = "We're 2 of a Kind". You get the idea.
8. A red balloon heart used to make a Valentine's Day card?? You had us at "balloon". Visit A Pretty Cool Life for all the details.
9. These clothespin love arrows aren't traditional Valentines, but imagine them clipped to unexpected places Valentine's morning! On a vanity mirror, a lampshade, on the edge of your sweetie's coffee cup...just about anywhere you'd like to share the love. Darling!! I Gotta Create tells us how to make them.
10. And, finally this last minute, no excuses Valentine from Botanical Paper Works. Grab some colorful paper, cut out a heart, write a sweet message on it and slip it into a dinner fork. Love!
Those are just some of our favorite DIYs this season of love. For many more Valentine's Day projects, gift ideas and inspiration, click here!