Not everyone has space for a Christmas but who needs a Christmas tree to keep you in the Christmas Spirit? Be inspired by these ten trees that take up no square footage in a home. 1. This colorful garland with the printable tree is adorable. It makes me rethink stringing the lights of my tree every year. This is so easy!
2. You might have seen this one before but it deserves another moment in the spotlight. What I do love about my Christmas tree is all the memories our ornaments. Alternative Christmas trees sometimes lack the sentiment…until this one came along. The spacing is unbelieveable.
3. Got some fabric scraps and a little bleach? You’ve got a Christmas tree!
4. These Scandanavian Christmas trees are festive yet instead of a trip to the store you take a trip to the back yard.
5. Speaking of backyard, here is another example of things you pick up on your morning walk. I love how they added post cards and pictures as the ornaments.
6. I have space for a tree and I might do this in my guest bedroom. My family would love looking at picture of our family with they come for the holidays.
7. This post is about alternative Christmas trees that can hang on the wall…but also does not take away from needed sqaure footage. This tree fits the bill. I shouldn’t be suprised at the space saving wonder of Ikea but this is amazing.
8. Speaking of Ikea… I actually saw this post over on Apartment Therapy and I marched myself over to Ikea to get this fabric. I was a year too late. Bring it back Ikea…pretty please?” This alternative tree is a classic. It has all the charisma and charm of a real Christmas tree.
9. These washi tape trees are so easy and creative. I love the modern form of the middle tree.
10. All this tree takes is string, push pins and patience!
Are you removing something off the wall to make room for one of these cool alternative trees? Are you in the mood for more holiday? Check out this DIY advent village.