It's almost time to set the table for the big day! Whether you do it grand or keep things minimal, try one of these easy-to-make table runners that are sure to wow your guests on Thanksgiving day!
1. Placing succulents & moss down the center of the table keeps things natural and stunning with this runner via Flax & Twine
2. You can never go wrong with streaks of gold with this one via Sarah Hearts
3. Silk flowers undergo a total transformation for this fun and floral table runner via Proper
4. Another succulent option, but with gold-leafed petals! Ah! via Lovely Indeed
5. When in doubt, place pomegranates down the table! This runner's via Julie Blanner
6. This moroccan wedding blanket option is even more of a winner after learning that no sewing is required! via A Bubbly Life
7. This runner with pumpkins & copper-lined votives is an excellent option for a classy dinner. via Homey Oh My
8. Upcycled cork turned into trendy hex shapes is a perfect touch for design lovers. via Upstyler
9. This pom pom runner is a fun way to add some color to your Thanksgiving decor! via For The Love Of
10. I couldn't love this geometric runner more! via Ruffled Blog
11. These shapes in bold pops of color are a refreshing spin for Thanksgiving! via Confetti Pop
12. Bring a unique style to the table with a runner of paper pinwheels! via Green Wedding Shoes
13.. This simple stitched option is great for those wanting to keep things minimal! via Earnest Home Co.