We've been talking a lot about curb appeal here on Curbly this month. Mailboxes are often the last thing we think about when fixing up the front of the house, but they are a great place to get creative.
Photo: Hazel & Ruby
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Here are ten easy mailbox projects that will help spruce up the front yard.
1. This ombre mailbox is sure to make people smile.
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Embrace My Space]
2. This makeover is easy to recreate... check out the "before" photo and the directions
here. [Photo: Love of Family and Home]
3. This one involves spray paint... it doesn't get any easier than that.
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Sand and Sisal]
4. If you want to go bold, grab a roll of patterned duct tape. Read more
here. [Photo: Joyful Daisy]
5. This is actually an IKEA breadbox! Find out more about the project
here. [Photo: IKEA Hackers]
6. This mailbox was stenciled... so fun! Read more
here. [Photo: Hometalk]
7. Or you could make a mailbox from scratch... read the tutorial
here. [Photo: Four Generations One Roof]
8. Flowers make everything better. Find out how to add some climbing plants to your mailbox
here. [Photo: Lowes]
9. Replace the handle with a pretty piece of hardware... check out the rest of this makeover
here. [Photo: Lolly Jane]
10. Don't forget about the inside of your mailbox (your mail carrier will appreciate it!). Get the tutorial
here. [Photo: Hazel & Ruby]