We've been talking a lot about curb appeal here on Curbly this month. Mailboxes are often the last thing we think about when fixing up the front of the house, but they are a great place to get creative.
Photo: Hazel & Ruby
Here are ten easy mailbox projects that will help spruce up the front yard.
1. This ombre mailbox is sure to make people smile.
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Embrace My Space]
2. This makeover is easy to recreate... check out the "before" photo and the directions
here. [Photo: Love of Family and Home]
3. This one involves spray paint... it doesn't get any easier than that.
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Sand and Sisal]
4. If you want to go bold, grab a roll of patterned duct tape. Read more
here. [Photo: Joyful Daisy]
5. This is actually an IKEA breadbox! Find out more about the project
here. [Photo: IKEA Hackers]
6. This mailbox was stenciled... so fun! Read more
here. [Photo: Hometalk]
7. Or you could make a mailbox from scratch... read the tutorial
here. [Photo: Four Generations One Roof]
8. Flowers make everything better. Find out how to add some climbing plants to your mailbox
here. [Photo: Lowes]
9. Replace the handle with a pretty piece of hardware... check out the rest of this makeover
here. [Photo: Lolly Jane]
10. Don't forget about the inside of your mailbox (your mail carrier will appreciate it!). Get the tutorial
here. [Photo: Hazel & Ruby]