I love a good tabletop. In another life, I would have liked to have been a place settings designer. If you’re into awesome tabletop decor too, here are 14 projects to help you entertain this summer!
1. Painter’s drop cloths are an affordable option and you don’t have to sacrifice on color and level of cuteness! via Design Improvised
2. You can never go wrong with a dip-dyed ombre tablecloth! via Green Wedding Shoes
3. Tropical leaves are on-trend (but I’d love them even if they weren’t!) and this tablecloth is a definite statement piece! via Curbly
4. These colorful printable placemats can match a variety of themes! via Sugar & Cloth
5. Adding a little pom pom fringe brings a playful element to the table! via Design Improvised
6. You only need an apple and some paint to create this watermelon tablecloth! via iLoveToCreate
7. These inkblot napkins couldn’t be more perfect! via Paper & Stitch
8. These Venn placemats are my new favorite thing! via Camelot Fabrics
9. More pom pom trim for the win! via Sugar & Cloth
10. Indigo Shibori-dyed placemats? Yes, please. via Lovely Indeed
11. Using bubblewrap to print this tablecloth was a genius idea! via Design Mom
12. This XOXO tablecloth can be used for more than just Valentine’s Day! via Walk In Love
13. Spray paint is always a good idea! via F-Bombs & Cupcakes
14. Show off your lettering skills with these calligraphy placemats! via A Fabulous Fete
Those tablecloths look custom printed?
I always choose brightsettings.com for my customprinted tablecloths. They do a really good job.
Nice place mats, just love them. What do you use to make them stiff if that’s the right word?