I love before and afters. They might be one of my favorite things to look at just to see the differences a little or a lot of work can make. I'm currently into bathrooms, but know that I can't break the bank when it comes to a makeover. Here are 7 before and afters that didn't wear out any wallets!
1. $70 bucks gave this bath a completely new look! Those shelves are DIY and darn beauties! via Turning It Home
2. $200 in Craigslist finds and this bathroom looks brand new! via Where The Heart Is
3. This entire bath was made up under $300 and looks fantastic! via In My Own Style
4. It's amazing what paint can do to a room. Especially when you paint EVERYTHING! via Dans le Lakehouse
5. This $60 makeover is so bright and cheery. Can't get over the quick updates! via Thrifty and Chic
6. This 20-day makeover is fantastic with the yellow updates! via Addicted 2 Decorating
7. The floors in this one floored me. See what I did there?! via Beautiful Matters