There are plenty of organizational items out there, to help you cut down on the clutter, or at least contain it. But finding something that is organizational and visually appealing? That’s a little bit more difficult to come by. Luckily though, there are some great pieces out there that fit into both of those categories. And they’re all together in one place. Here are 12 cool items to help organize your home.
1. Grab this Doug Johnston Basket for blankets, toys, pillows, etc.
2. Try this Norman Copenhagen Color Box for organizing books and magazines.
3. Keep it simple with a low profile these space saving wall hooks from Knax.
4. Try this Skyline Desk Organizer for your office.
5. Use this cheerful Herman Miller Eames Hang It All for coats and purses. My favorite!
6. Love these Hay box sets for organizing paperwork and photos.
7. Try a metal basket from Poketo for organizing wrapping paper and craft supplies.
9. Use a peg hook system from IKEA for hanging items.
10. Keep your kitchen clutter-free with these cool Orla Kiely tin canisters.
11. Keep shoes in plain sight without keeping them in messy piles on the floor with some Knax shoe storage.
12. Keep paperwork organized with this cool letter tray from Ferm Living.
What are some of your favorite stylish organization tools? Share ’em the comments below!