Ceramic, stone, and glass tiles are the go-to materials of choice for most kitchen backsplashes. If you're looking for something a little more unique than your typical white subway tile, though, take a peek at these 11 DIYable backsplash ideas!
1. Geometric Painted Plywood Backsplash
2. Back-Painted Glass Panel Backsplash
3. Bottle Cap Backsplash
4. Reclaimed Wood Backsplash
5. Mix-and-Match, Quilt-Style Tile Backsplash
6. Fabric Behind Glass Backsplash
7. Lego Backsplash
8. Antiqued Mirror Backsplash
9. Street Sign Backsplash
10. River Rock Backsplash
11. Enlarged Family Photo and Glass Panel Backsplash
Have you seen any other unusual backsplash materials? Share some of your favorite ideas in the comments below!