No matter what time of year it is, it seems like leather is always in style. I've been seeing a lot of leather DIY projects, in particular, and some clever leather hacks as well (drawer pulls, anyone?). So, I thought I would roundup some of my favorites today. Here are 13 DIY ways to use leather in your home.
1. Woven leather stool DIY
2. Leather drawer pulls IKEA hack
3. Wood and leather suspended shelf
4. DIY floating wood and leather table
5. Side tables turned leather bench DIY
6. DIY slouchy leather storage bins
7. Wood and leather magazine rack from scratch
8. Leather catch-all tray
9. Leather covered mirror DIY
10. Easy leather coasters DIY
11. DIY leather herb labels for indoor gardens
12. Textured leather pillow tutorial
13. DIY hanging leather planter
What other leather projects can you dream up for your home? Have any ideas to share?