The grass is always greener... when there is none? There are tons of ways to landscape without the green giant and we've rounded up eleven of them right here! From flowers to gravel to stained concrete, you might just want to say buh-bye to that large water bill.
2. A super large concrete patio spotted on Remodelaholic
4. Stained concrete & drought-tolerant plants spotted on Jeffrey Gordon Smith Landscape Architecture
6. Edible plants fill the yard spotted on House Logic
7. No lawn, just fruits and vegetables spotted on Organic Gardening
8. Rid the grass and replace with pea gravel spotted on House Logic
9. A terraced slope with stepping stones spotted on Gardenweb
11. Replace the grass with wildflowers spotted on American Meadows
What do you think? Would you be willing to give up mowing the lawn?