This weekend, I've got plans to help spruce up a friend's backyard. The inspiration is abundant and I've rounded up 13 do-it-yourself projects to get you pumped to work on your patio & garden!
1. Create concrete stools for around $15 each via Better Homes & Gardens
2. Use an unfinished wooden handrail to create this hanging succulent garden via Sugar & Cloth
3. Concrete orbs add a special something to the garden via VRAI Magazine
4. Make a recirculating water ceramic pot fountain via Tatertots & Jello
5. A patio table with built-in coolers is all you'll ever need via Remodelaholic
6. A majorly awesome hanging herb garden via Brit + Co
7. Plant succulents down the middle of a pallet wood table via Far Out Flora
8. Use wood pallets to make this awesome bed swing via The Merrythought
9. Macrame is big right now and this hanging garden definitely impresses via Skinny LaMinx
10. Make this two-tone sail rope hammock via Design Milk
11. Use old wine bottles to create torches via Design Sponge
12. Concrete cinder blocks can help create a unique outdoor bench via Kayla's Basement
13. Step-by-step instructions for a low maintenance water feature via The Family Handyman
What do you think? Will you be trying any of these projects this weekend?