Pillows. Pillows. PILLOWS! I love 'em. And I love the millions of ways to customize them and make them your own. Here are 11 ways to do just that. From sewing to gluing to tie-dyeing and more, there's a project in here for you!
1. Make this colorful pillow using a metal grate and different paints via Young House Love
2. NO-SEW pillow covers via Homey Oh My!
3. Update an old cushion with paint and yarn via The Lovely Drawer
4. Tie dye is back with these sheets & pillows via DesignLoveFest
7. Sew an envelope pillow. The easy way via Vintage Revivals
9. Sew cloud pillows from old sweaters via Making Nice In The Midwest
10. A refresher or easy crash course on sewing zipper pillows via Vintage Revivals
11. Glam up a pillow using an old sparkly outfit via Sisters Suitcase