Inspired by this post that ran on Curbly earlier this year, a new column is kicking off today that will feature a handful of awesome blogs each month, in a specific category. There are so many blog out there to keep track of, so why not let us find the good ones for you? Starting today with 8 home decor DIY blogs to follow.
1. Weekday Carnival: Favorite projects include this copper coatrack and the geometric wall.
2. Vintage Revivals: Favorite projects include this leather DIY sling chair and this color block headboard.
3. House of Earnest: Favorite projects include pastel dipped glassware and the pom pom cane chair makeover.
4. Bambula: Favorite projects include the industrial hooks DIY and this geometric tea towel hanger.
5. Almost Makes Perfect: Favorite projects include a color block clock and dip dyed candlesticks.
6. Sarah M Dorsey Designs: Favorite projects include these geometric lamps (from scratch) and these amazing DIY mid century legs for a credenza.
7. One King’s Lane Weekend Decorator Column: Favorite projects include this pendant light project and this antique mirror DIY.
Brittany Wood for Designlovefest
8. Designlovefest’s Make It Column: Favorite projects include these dip dyed placemats and this amethyst mirror.
The next edition of Blogs to Follow will focus on great blogs for more general interior inspiration. Do you have a blog in that category you’d like to suggest? Feel free to add suggestions for the next installment in the comments below.
Thanks for including me, Brittni!! I’m going to love reading up on some of your other picks!
Of course! My pleasure Erin.