I love to buy jewelry. I love to make jewelry. I love everything about it, except for the difficulty I have storing it. And I'm sure some of you have the same problem. So today I'm going to share some clever (and super stylish) DIY jewelry storage ideas with you.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
1. Find out how to make one of these pretty wall-mounted jewelry hangers here. [Photo: Tessa Neaustadt]
2. Driftwood is another great material to use... check out the tutorial for this colorful project here. [Photo: Lovely Indeed]
3. Continuing with the painted driftwood theme, this variation is larger and allows for more storage. Find the tutorial for this one here. [Photo: Rebecca's DIY]
4. If vintage dishes are more your style, then you'll definitely want to check out this one. [Photo: Style Within Reach]
5. I love the execution here... using all white really makes the jewelry pop. Here's the full tutorial. [Photo: You Want Me To Buy That?]
6. This wooden organizer is perfect for larger accessories like statement necklaces and bangles. Here are the directions. [Photo: Chris Gardner]
7. Another clever idea... turn a cup rack into a jewelry tree. Find out more here. [Photo: Mod Podge Rocks]
8. I've raved about pegboards before, so this idea makes me really happy. Find out how to make your own here. [Photo: The 36th Avenue]
9. This cute little gilded jewelry dish reminds me of this one from Anthropology... but it costs less! Learn how to make one here. [Photo: Delightfully DIY]
10. This idea is very versatile... you can hang one on your wall, or make a few and store them in the closet. Here's how you do it. [Photo: Morning Creativity]
How about you guys? Does anyone have other fun jewelry storage ideas? If so, feel free to share them in the comments section below!