Photobooth backdrops are quickly becoming the most important decor element for parties and events, thanks to clever DIYers, coming up with amazing backdrop ideas. They look great in photos but also oftentimes double as bold wall art after the event has come and gone. So, even if you’re not planning to throw a party anytime soon, you can still tackle a few of these ideas in your home. Here are eleven photobooth backdrops ideas that are sure to inspire.
1. Tackle a giant fringe garland photobooth backdrop.
3. Put together a playful backdrop made of Post-Its.
4. Blow up a childhood photo as a birthday photobooth backdrop.
6. Hang records (without damaging them) for a retro, music-inspired photobooth.
8. Use fabric in a bold print, to create something simple but fun.
9. Get more involved, with an ombre tissue paper photobooth backdrop.
10. Setup a balloon garland and come colorful fabric or paper.
11. Or put together a beautiful, floating, herringbone backdrop.