We all love our pets and they love us back. Why not pamper them by making their food or treats from scratch? We've rounded up 9 recipes to help you show those animals just how much you care! (Warning: Some look good enough for a human to eat!)
1. These cinnamon bun treats are for dogs, but I'm ready to snack on them myself!
2. These easy dog treats were created by Curbly writer, Capree Kimball! She shares a simple two ingredient recipe that can be customized a number of ways to pamper your pooch!
4. Don't forget the horses! These hanging oat treats will keep your big friend happy and healthy!
6. Whole Foods Market shares a tasty recipe for homemade peanut butter and banana treats! Can you say, "yum"?
7. Another great recipe for homemade cat recipes via eHow! photo by Jeffrey Brian Airman for eHow.
8. Hummingbird nectar is one of the easiest treats to make for animals. It's basically sugar and water. That's doable, right? Learn the ratio from Common Sense Home!
9. Celebrating your pup's birthday soon? Use candles he can eat! These candle treats by A Subtle Revelry will help your dog celebrate the right way.