We recently moved and have been on the hunt for all kinds of furniture. I've been searching for the perfect dining table for months now, and haven't been successful in finding The Table. I've decided it's easier to build my own and here are five tutorials that are inspiring me!
1. DIY Pine & Oak Dining Table For Eight - When broken down in steps, this table seems totally doable. Created in a few days and on a budget of about $350, Elsie of A Beautiful Mess was able to build a custom table that matched her home and her aesthetic.
2. DIY Farmhouse Table by Tommy & Ellie - I love the weathered look of farmtables, but they can come at a pretty hefty price. Here is a SUPER-detailed tutorial of how to build your own for thousands of dollars less than you can buy!
3. DIY Driftwood-stained Table by Stylizimo - This project wins the award for easiest table ever made. It was built in a day and the steps make it seem so easy. View the full how-to over on Stylizimo!
4. DIY Wood Pallet Table - If you like the rustic look, this table is for you. It was built from wood pallets and has modern hairpin legs to keep it simple! Just make sure to sand it and seal it really well!
5. DIY Dining Room Table by Design For Mankind - We can't all be married to talented woodworkers, but we can recreate this table. Built following a simple farmtable design, this table has removable extensions at each end to accomodate extra guests if needed! Erin of Design For Mankind shares the details over on HGTV!
For more great dining table ideas check out Dining Tables: Outstanding Projects from America's Best Craftsmen