You should absolutely take pride in your yard. It takes a lot of time, money, and effort to create an outdoor oasis. If you are stuck in a rut, here are five inspiring landscapes to help your creative juices start flowing!
1. (Pictured at top) If you have the means, water gardens are spectacular to behold. Using boulders, evergreens, willows, and lily pads, this water garden spotted on BHG is filled with beauty!
2. Portland's International Rose Test Garden is one that should always be visited if you're ever in the area. Over 10,000 plants are on display and a walk through the garden can inspire you to transform your own garden at home.
3. This outdoor oasis can be recreated by creating a focal point and determining how you want to utilize the space. In the photo above, the designer, Jamie Durie, focuses on the grill and brings in pieces and plants that enhance the area.
4. If you don't have a lot of space in the backyard, don't fret. Section out your yard and include a small sitting area. By designating spots for recreational use, your yard can become larger and more beautiful than before. This yard was created by Visionscapes Northwest.
5. Raised garden beds don't have to be limited to only vegetables. Cluster your perennials together by type and display in raised beds surrounded by stone! Inspiration via Lushome.