Break out those gardening gloves and a bag or two of soil. It's time to bring the outdoors in, with 18 decorative pot and planter ideas to breathe new life into your living space.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
That's right, potted plants and earthy succulents aren't just for the outdoors. In fact, bringing them indoors can actually help improve your mood. There are other health-related benefits as well, according to this article from Going Home to Roost. So let's get to it.
1. Drip Planter DIY
2. Macrame Hanging Succulent Garden DIY Project
3. DIY Initial Letter Planters
4. Neon-Dipped Potted Plants
5. Handmade Clay Pots Tutorial
6. Hanging Wall Planter DIY
7. Chatterboxes Painted Tins DIY
8. Cement Planter DIY
9. Marbled Clay Pots Project
10. Modern Concrete Planter DIY
11. Minature Shell-Potted Succulents
12. Recycled Mod Mini Succulent Pots DIY
13. Neon Dream Planters
14. Tiny Terrarium Wall Garden
15. Gilded Terra Cotta Pots
16. Floppy Disk Planters
17. Minature Geometric Pot
18. Canned Succulents DIY
Have a favorite? Leave a comment below to share which project(s) you want to try on your own.