Break out those gardening gloves and a bag or two of soil. It’s time to bring the outdoors in, with 18 decorative pot and planter ideas to breathe new life into your living space.
That’s right, potted plants and earthy succulents aren’t just for the outdoors. In fact, bringing them indoors can actually help improve your mood. There are other health-related benefits as well, according to this article from Going Home to Roost. So let’s get to it.
2. Macrame Hanging Succulent Garden DIY Project
3. DIY Initial Letter Planters
5. Handmade Clay Pots Tutorial
7. Chatterboxes Painted Tins DIY
Claire Zinnecker for Camille Styles
10. Modern Concrete Planter DIY
11. Minature Shell-Potted Succulents
12. Recycled Mod Mini Succulent Pots DIY
14. Tiny Terrarium Wall Garden
Foret Design for Design Sponge
Jennifer Rose Smith for Camille Styles
Have a favorite? Leave a comment below to share which project(s) you want to try on your own.