I’m just going to say it. I love color. I love it! I think every room should have a pop of color to keep you in a cheerful mood. It doesn’t have to take a lot of money to add pizazz to your walls. Here are 10 easy and awesome wall art projects that will make you smile.
1. It doesn’t get more simple than this Candy Button Photo Booth by Melanie Blodgett for Julep!
2. Watercolor is a classic form of art and we love these Circle Paintings by Art Bar
3. Find yourself with a plethura of placemats? Take them off the table and onto the wall. Hanging Placemats via BHG
4. Tissue paper and mod podge are the key ingredients in these DIY Tissue Bubbles by Mr. Handsomeface.
The Swell Life
5. Tape large and colorful pieces of paper to your wall! You don’t have to have a pattern as shown by this Colorful Mosaic Wall Art by The Swell Life!
7. Renting? Don’t sweat it. DIY Typography Wall Art using Fabric by Brittni Mehlhoff for Curbly
8. The fabric doesn’t need to coordinate to make a statement. Embroidery Hoop Wall Art by Kimber Crafts
9. Oh, Ombre. We love you. Ombre Wall Art by Two Delighted.
A Beautiful Mess
10. Now you finally have a project to use up all those paint swatches from the hardware store! Paint Swatch Wall Art by A Beautiful Mess