Ahh, washi tape. The craft-o-sphere's wunderkind! This seemingly all-purpose material can be found gracing the surfaces of everything from Easter eggs to vases and now... walls! Check out a few of our favorite unexpected decorative uses for this craft supply miracle!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
1. This apartment in France uses washi tape in every bedroom, adding a nice pop of color and whimsy! See more here. [Photo: Julien Fernandez]
2. Created as a backdrop for a neon-themed wedding, this door's architectural detailing gets some serious "oomph". A fun idea to bring into your own home! See more here. [Photo: Jenny Ebert]
3. A DIY washi tape cork board: fabulous and functional! See more here. [Photo: Jenn Kirk]
4. Cover plain tables or desks with rows of colorful tape to bring a little cheer into your decor! See more here. [Photo: Adeline from Lady Croissant]
5. And finally, what could possibly be better than polka dots made from washi tape? I mean really. Too cute for words, quite frankly. See more here. [Photo: Claire Dalgliesh]
See? The uses for washi tape are virtually limitless, folks! What are some of your favorite washi tape projects or crafts?
[The "digital" washi tape used in this post is part of a free download from Pugly Pixel! Go get it!]